Friday, June 24, 2011

Implementation Week

This week, like all of the previous weeks, was another busy one.  Our meeting on Monday resulted in me receiving the go-ahead to begin the client survey as well as beginning to prepare handouts for the continuing education courses that are scheduled for Monday through Wednesday next week.  In addition to these tasks I was told to schedule a pilot brief online "survival" sessions at NEMCC's Corinth and New Albany sites during the last week of July.

Work for this week was delayed on Tuesday due to orientation for university parallel (a.k.a. transfer) students.  This task was part of my normal faculty duties, so no time was spent in the performance of my practicum.

Wednesday was dedicated to finishing all of the handouts for my continuing education courses.  I employed one of my favorite multi-media applications, Aviary, to capture and edit screen shots to be incorporated within quick reference guides for the students in the courses.

My final day this week, yesterday, was spent implementing the client survey for the division.  I had already constructed the survey using Survey Monkey and began sending invitations to hundreds of people within Tishimingo county. 

No comments:

Post a Comment