Saturday, June 18, 2011

Upcoming CEU courses, client survey, and researrch planning

This week saw the final planning and scheduling for the CEU courses that I will be teaching this summer.  Three courses were scheduled for the last week of June, each course lasting 5 hours and worth 0.5 CEU credit to K-12 educators enrolled.  The courses were taken from the outlines that I have already submitted to introduce teachers from the surrounding counties/municipalities to Web 2.0 applications for use in the classroom. 

Also this week I was told to present the client survey that I developed previously to the Division at the next staff meeting this coming Monday.  Following the presentation the survey willo be sent to various clients within the district for completion.

Finally, my experiences in this practicum have caused me to reflect on the need to develop a research proposal to ascertain the impact of non-professional credentialing on community college students.  This project is currently in the planning stages but, in my opinion, has the potential to provide valuable data in a seemingly neglected area of education research.

No comments:

Post a Comment